9/24/10

Rest In Heavenly Peace

When the clouds part and a ray of sun shines through
We look to the sky; and think of you.
You see our tears and feel our ache
We breathe you in with each breath we take
There is no need to miss, what is not gone
For you are right here, where you belong.

You are the suns warmth on our face
Guiding us through this dark place
You are the whisper of the wind through the night.
That gentle sparkle in a stars light

You are the colours of the rainbow after a summers rain
Dazzling, vivid colours, nothing could ever tame
You are the elegance found after a first snow
That small, beautiful,blinding glow

You made your own path from the start
And we continue to carry your footprints on our heart
When we stop to think of all we miss
Look around and think of this
Something so special & rare could never fade
& That is how we know you stayed
Because when the clouds part and that ray of sun shines through
We will smile, knowing that glimmer is you.

10 comments:

  1. God Bless you. thanks for this precious sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for sharing!!! Happy Pink Saturday... Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Sue. I'm praying for you and your family. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful pink flower for today's post. Also, a most touching words. May for whatever the reason, peace surround you. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words would not be sufficient. My prayers are with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and yours are in my prayers. May everything pop up Pink! Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way from Arizona. Your post is very touching. A few tears here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss, I confess I cannot find what has happened in your post. Your poem is lovely and touched my heart deeply. Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for your loss. Words are just so empty at a time like this. I appreciate your kind words at my blog and I am praying for your family. Life is so cruel and tragic isn't it? Love and Hugs to you sweet friend. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sue, this poem is so beautiful. I am wondering about your loss. You are a dear blogging friend and if this poem is a goodbye to a person you love I am so sad for you.

    Blessings and love are sent to you dear friend.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.