11/4/11

A Classic Car...Can The Travel...

...and Store The Camper!
Classic Cars!!! I never pass up the chance to photograph them.
Got this Classic Corvair shot on our way home...bet Ya'll wondered where all I've been, huh?  

What a Summer and Fall...Ya'll !!!
Hi Honey, Dolly and I have been
On The Road, Livin' In The Camper, and Workin' Outta Town
more than we have been at our Home Sweet Home!
We have left behind the Land of The Dusty Sunsets and headed to our
 Home Sweet Home where we are looking forward to......

Thanksgiving

Christmas!
and
The Time Change...Fall Back...Set your clocks Saturday Night!


Have I Wished Ya'll A Happy Fall Ya'll?
I know I missed Wishin' Ya'll A Happy Halloween!!
Like I said, it's been some Summer and Fall!!!

BTW...Just in case I forget...First Day of Winter in Texas...December 21st.
Let It Snow!!!

9 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at classic cards also...so much fun. Enjoy your fall girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! I Frankly am looking forward to being snowed in so I can STAY HOME for a change.

    I'm sure you had a great trip and lots of fun. I think fun just follows you around Sue! We are in Fl right now and I can't wait to get home this Sunday.
    xoxo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That car is cool! Happy Fall and welcome home:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you and Hi Honey have been having lots of fun, Sue!
    I like all your Thanksgiving stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I've never heard of a Corvair? Hmm ya learn something new everyday. Looks like a fun car!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is absolutely no place like home. Especially for the holidays.

    Welcome home, Sue.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to travel in a classic car. Sure, it's doesn't have air conditioning, a CD player or even a cup holder, but the experience is just unforgettable. Be prepared, though. These old cars are gas guzzlers, and they require careful handling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Corvair is a nice find! It's nice to run into these things during those long road trips, no? Classic cars are nice, and during trips, they're kind of like big, moving landmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunset, wind blowing in your hair, driving an awesome vintage car… A perfect scenario inspired by a classical movie. Right, Sue? By the way, do you have more pictures of vintage cars you just happened to pass by?

    Naomi Champy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.