7/13/14

I SUPPORT the BHC...

...That'd be the 'Button Hunt Club'!!!
Is that a perfect button for 'Hunters' of whatever? 
My hunting lately has taken me through the Mason Jar Jungles of my stash. 
I've also been 'Goodwill Hunting'. 
Out of the Mason Jar Jungle I have designed several 'Bracelets'.
I keep thinking my stash should be dwindling.  If it is, I can't tell.
I bagged a Lion!  Actually, I rescued these Lion Buttons out of a Ziploc Baggie!  ROAR!!!
These two Lion Bracelets are going to my ETSY Zoo Shop!
In my Vintage Jewelry Jungle I went hunting for parts to make a necklace.
I think this 'Tiger Eye' bracelet is going to make several 'Hunt Club' pieces.
Don't you Love the 'Eye of the Tiger' Pendant?
Guess I'd better get back to my Jungle Jewelry Hut and finish it!
Watch for the finished necklace in OverDoSue Eclections ETSY Shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OverDoSueEclections
Take a look at what is Already there!
Thank-you for
SUPPORTING the BHC!

2 comments:

  1. good will hunting - ha! Love the lion buttons. Wow - who knew?

    very clever jewelry. It's good those mason jars never empty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lion buttons are so cool. I love all your craftiness over here. Nice to see you here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.