10/18/14

A Is For Apron x2=Auto-Cut/Chain/Sew Mode

In quilting it is called 'Chain Piecing'....like when you have 50 pieces paired together to make 25 sets of 2.  After years of 'Chain Piecing', my brain goes on Auto-Cut/Chain/Sew Mode.  So instead of cutting out one of each of the pattern pieces I layer it up and cut two.  At least two...sometimes more...it's the 'OverDoSue' thingy!
Is this not the cutest fabric?  Perfect for a Kindergarten teacher! 
It is a custom order...fun to sew, too!
I'm betting she will want one for Christmas, too!
If not...well, I sure do!


3 comments:

  1. cute, colorful, and festive. You amaze me with such variety each blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost always make two of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this style of apron. It's comfortable in addition to providing protection against all the dangers of cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.