11/29/15

Winter Boots Time in Texas

Suddenly, it is the end of November.  Like past Novembers, this blog has been short on posts.  And, this blogger has been more of a looker/reader and less of a commenter on my Blogland Friends list. 

It's a busy time of the year for everyone.  I've noticed the change in many blogs I visit.  Many of us are Facebookers and other social media posters, and stay connected with our fellow bloggers that way. 

Still, I enjoy the Journal and Writing format that is part of blogging.  And, of course...the photo journaling.

I plan to keep blogging! 
I hope you do, too!

Here in Texas, we have November Fall weather, for the most part,
with temps in the 70's and 80's.
However, the closer we get to December...
.....Texas Mother Nature let's us know it's time to break out our Winter Boots.
Or...in my case...
Vera Booties!

8 comments:

  1. it already cold here, and i have going outside during the cold period
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you have been in your Boots for awhile now, Melody! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I've been snuggled under the afghan this weekend. Over six inches of rain has kept me indoors. Plenty to read and lots of Netflix mind candy. Oh I'm lazy!!! Love your Vera boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had rain, too. Six inches...wow! Good time for Netflix and/or a good book...or a crochet hook and warm yarn.

      Delete
  3. those booties are beautiful! it's warmish, cold, warmish, COLD...winter creeps closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ready for sweater weather, but not as COLD as your Winter has a history of getting. It is beautiful though. Always love seeing your photos in the winter months. Keep knitting and stay warm.

      Delete
  4. We've already had 6+ inches of snow, and a chance for more this week (only a dusting this time, thank goodness). At least you've had rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow!!! already???? Girl, you better get on back here to Texas where 6+ inches only happens once in blue moon. The rain is good...it didn't freeze this time, so we are still rockin the roads.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.